She operates Impact Organizing LLC, providing professional organizing services and project management for clients in their homes and offices in Greater Sarasota and Manatee County.
Kate was among the very first professional organizers to earn the designation of Certified Professional Organizer (CPO) in 2007, the year of its international inauguration.
An active member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Kate keeps her skills current by attending annual NAPO conferences for continuing education on both the subject of organizing and the skills of teaching it to others. She became a member of the prestigious NAPO Golden Circle in 2008.
Involved with the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization (NSGCD) since 2003, Kate has earned seven qualification certificates and authored columns published in the NSGCD professional journal, The Chronical.
Professional Training & Continuing Education
Chronic Disorganization Specialist, Level II, National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization, September, 2004. As an active member of the NSGCD, Kate participates in continuing education seminars to keep abreast of research and techniques helpful in working with clients who are Chronically Disorganized, including those with diagnosis of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD).
NSGCD Certificates (Level I):
- Understanding the Needs of the Elderly Chronically Disorganized Client, December, 2003
- Chronic Disorganization, December, 2003
- Basic Physical Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client, January 2004
- Chronically Disorganized Client Administration, September, 2004
- Basic ADD Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client, September 2004
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client, December 2004
- Learning Styles and Modalities, December 2004
Info-Excellence® Reseller Partner
- The Info-Excellence® Seminar provides a simple road map to improved productivity and reduced liability. Get control of email now.
Productivity Trainer Authorized Consultant, (PTAC)
- Hemphill Productivity Institute, April, 2005
Certified GO System Trainer
- Recertification, GO System Trainer, 2009.
- Advanced Training/Business Development Retreat, October, 2007
- Advanced Training/Business Development Retreat, October, 2006
- Go System Trainer Certification, DME Consulting & Training, October, 2005.
Network for Productivity Excellence (Founding Member), since October 2005
National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- National Conference, 2010
- National Conference, 2009
- National Conference, 2007
- National Conference, 2006
- National Conference, 2004
National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization (NSGCD)
- National Conference, 2005
- National Conference, 2004
Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, 1982